MJ's little flock

Ugh this morning I was supposed to be going to school but mum said absolutely not. I’m too sore to be going to school cause I broke down in tears, she let the school know. It took me at least a half hour just to get out of bed. Heh I took a dose of painkillers
Get well quickly, Butterscotch.

Here's the sick chick, having a good after-dinner scratch.

Screenshot_2020-05-18-16-40-47-81.png

You wear red gumboots, Shad? My illusions are shattered. :( I expected hobnails, no less. :p
Artistic license Ribh, artistic license.......
Not quite hobnails but boots. I dread to think what Treacle would have to say if I wore gumboots of any colour. I just don't think they would do it for him.

Good evening folks :frow

Ugh this morning I was supposed to be going to school but mum said absolutely not. I’m too sore to be going to school cause I broke down in tears, she let the school know. It took me at least a half hour just to get out of bed. Heh I took a dose of painkillers
:hugs E, I hope you feel better quickly :hugs

Mary has put a smile on my face :)

She was taking her morning sips and it made her so happy, she scampered across the yard to join her friends. It's not often she turns her mind and legs to scampering because she's such a heavy lady, she ordinarily moves with great decorum at a very sedate and stately pace.

Back
Top Bottom