MJ's little flock

:thumbsup

But I still rate Peggy's achievement higher than my own because she's had to overcome some deep habits. I'm very proud of her for adapting.
You both have my admiration for your joint accomplishment. I told Phyllis about it this morning and I think she is going to reach out to Peggy this morning on beakbook and pass on her congratulations. šŸ˜

Janet never squats without stamping, so in my mind I'd put them together as the one gesture. It's interesting to learn some hens squat without stamping!

Lucy doesnā€™t stamp when she squats and Charlie does it about half the time. In other news, Charlie laid an egg yesterday, the first time in ages! I wondered if she would, given that she had started squatting again,

You both have my admiration for your joint accomplishment. I told Phyllis about it this morning and I think she is going to reach out to Peggy this morning on beakbook and pass on her congratulations. šŸ˜
I'd better tell Peggy to check her beakbook!

Lucy doesnā€™t stamp when she squats and Charlie does it about half the time. In other news, Charlie laid an egg yesterday, the first time in ages! I wondered if she would, given that she had started squatting again,
Wow, I had no idea squatting and stamping were different! Yay! I love learning new things about chickens :love good old Charlie, providing an egg after such a long time.

Hi Grammy :frow how's your Monday going? Tuesday morning here with a full day ahead but no need to go to the office, which is just the way I like it :love
Hello MJ :frow My Monday hasn't been to bad, just taking it easy and feeling like I'm wasting space even though I know that's not true. I know I have orders to be lazy, but it's driving me crazy.

I think working from home would be nice, but having the distractions would be a problem for me šŸ¤·. Hope your Tuesday is going well

Hello MJ :frow My Monday hasn't been to bad, just taking it easy and feeling like I'm wasting space even though I know that's not true. I know I have orders to be lazy, but it's driving me crazy.

I think working from home would be nice, but having the distractions would be a problem for me šŸ¤·. Hope your Tuesday is going well
I'm very good at focussing because I find the work interesting, so the distractions haven't a hope. Actually, I'm too good at focussing because if I don't use reminders, I forget to do my physio stretches and then my back hurts through the night, keeping me awake.

That great! I checked on the squat-stomp with Sansa today. She does do it but it seems to me she is widening her stance in order to stay balanced.

Back
Top Bottom