MJ's little flock

Have you decided? I am excited for you. 🤩Getting new pullets is always exciting. So hope integration goes well~ though I am expecting it will get a little exciting with Janet around.
No, I haven't decided because I'm waiting on the opinions to come through overnight, but also I'd like the pullets to pick me if at all possible, so I'll wait to see if any of them come over to talk to me. If none of them say hi to me, I'll go with a mixture of prior considerations and instinct :D

Have you decided? I am excited for you. 🤩Getting new pullets is always exciting. So hope integration goes well~ though I am expecting it will get a little exciting with Janet around.
i also think Janet's going to make life interesting for about six months.

No, I haven't decided because I'm waiting on the opinions to come through overnight, but also I'd like the pullets to pick me if at all possible, so I'll wait to see if any of them come over to talk to me. If none of them say hi to me, I'll go with a mixture of prior considerations and instinct :D

I can recommend the Rocks. They are real sweeties. Dominant but not as much as your Barnvelders, Australorps or RIRs. On the other hand those Vorwerks are stunning & sound a bit like my Campines in temperament.

@BY Bob's around for comment. I don't think that man sleeps. ;)

Sleep is for the weak. :p

I sleep it's just at weird times in Australia. :gig

I would highly recommend the Olive Egger. they are smaller hens, closer to leghorns than Orpingtons. Great personalities.

The norfolk grey is intriguing to me. I don't know a lot about them.

Wyandottes are beautiful but I feel like I hear of them causing issues in flocks. I've never had one.

You know Australorps, you don't need help there.

That was probably no help at all.

I am so excited for you! :clap

Back
Top Bottom