MJ's little flock

You Aussies have me seriously considering a trip. People plan for years to take and pay for a cruise, why can't I do that for a trip to Australia.

I have NEVER flown so this would be a huge plunge for me. I also assume I'll be in need of a passport.

MJ, @Ribh @LozzyR @Aussie-Chookmum please give me some places to see and a general idea of which areas I would be in. I think I am going to put some serious thought into this.

I've been trying to instill in the kids that memories mean more then things. What better way to make memories then take a trip to an entirely different continent!

It’s a hugely long flight, you might want to stopover somewhere to break it up.

You’ve got your big cities, such as Sydney and Melbourne, which have everything you expect in a big city. You’ve got smaller capital cities such as Adelaide, Perth (way out west) Brisbane, Hobart in Tasmania down south, Darwin up north and of course, Australia’s capital; Canberra. Then there’s regional cities, you might have guessed that Australia is huge. ;) Maybe check out the Lonely Planet website and have a look at some of the things you might be interested in. We were in Tassie a year ago and that was good.

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/places
My sister-in-law had a holiday in the US about 15 years ago; she shut her eyes, stuck a pin in the map and ended up going to Little Rock in Arkansas. She had the best time,maybe you could do something similar! :D

Notch and Donk.
She's stuck with Notch since her tribe fell apart after the death of Rip. They make an odd couple.
View attachment 2032258
Aw what a cute couple :) .To bad there's not an App to combine this bird + that bird . I think they would be quite an interesting mix but just can't imagine what the result would be. I see they both have some speckling and white/black tails in common. Maybe it would be a red/black/white speckled Polish hen :)

Aw what a cute couple :) .To bad there's not an App to combine this bird + that bird . I think they would be quite an interesting mix but just can't imagine what the result would be. I see they both have some speckling and white/black tails in common. Maybe it would be a red/black/white speckled Polish hen :)

I can't imagine what @Shadrach would do with a Polish hen. :gig

I can't imagine what @Shadrach would do with a Polish hen. :gig
Neither can Shadrach.:lol:
Tap.
P2162518.JPG

Brackets four.
P2212587.JPG

Back
Top Bottom