MJ's little flock

Lack of sunlight and suicide. There is a correlation between those two things.

Sunlight helps people suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder, but I saw in the abstract of a peer-reviewed paper that it only has limited success with people suffering from clinical depression. I wonder if there has been any studies to see how bad SAD can get.

While we're on the topic South Australia has had two weeks with no new cases! There are only two ongoing cases who are recuperating in isolation in their homes and there are two who are recuperated from covid-19 but still hospitalised with complications. Heaps good!
Aaaand less than 24 hours later, a new case. It was contracted in the uk a few weeks ago.

Sunlight helps people suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder, but I saw in the abstract of a peer-reviewed paper that it only has limited success with people suffering from clinical depression. I wonder if there has been any studies to see how bad SAD can get.
If you every meet Mrs BY Bob you will meet a person where 2 days of clouds change her mood drastically. She must have sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom