MJ's little flock

What a perfect little flock you have there. Beautiful ladies all getting along. You have done a great job with them.
Wow, what a well mannered bunch.:love
Wellllll a moment later and Mary had pecked Ivy for daring to take a bite out of turn. That made Ivy scoot away to the other dinner plate. Mary followed her to provide a little more "education" about table manners. So the harmony depicted in the photo was short lived (maybe even non-existant) :gig

Broody Moon out and about but mostly avoiding the others below under the blackthorn bush.
View attachment 2170451
That's a lovely rose! I can never make up my mind whether I prefer bright or soft coloured roses but that one seems to provide both.

I think Janet's looking quite hearty for someone who's on the sick list. That's her gammy eye too. It's still a little puffy and the last of the lincospectin was provided today. So I'll take her along when Peggy goes for her follow up on Friday.

Screenshot_2020-06-01-17-11-46-69.png

I think Janet's looking quite hearty for someone who's on the sick list. That's her gammy eye too. It's still a little puffy and the last of the lincospectin was provided today. So I'll take her along when Peggy goes for her follow up on Friday.

View attachment 2171197
Looking good! :)

Wellllll a moment later and Mary had pecked Ivy for daring to take a bite out of turn. That made Ivy scoot away to the other dinner plate. Mary followed her to provide a little more "education" about table manners. So the harmony depicted in the photo was short lived (maybe even non-existant) :gig
At least you had a moment. 😆

Back
Top Bottom