MJ's little flock

Pssst, Bob, if you find the pattern for it I’ll make her one! ;):lau
:lau go for it! But I continue to decline wearing it in person. There are things my virtual identity can do that my physical identity can't do. Sorry to be a party pooper.

For a long time, Mary has been the flocks Champion Layer, having once laid 9 eggs in 9 days.

But yesterday she lost her title to Ivy, who laid her 10th egg in 10 days.

IMG_20200711_132158.jpg

Today, Ivy has already laid her 11/11 egg.

I remember a time, not so long ago, when I thought she would never make an egg. How wrong I was!

For a long time, Mary has been the flocks Champion Layer, having once laid 9 eggs in 9 days.

But yesterday she lost her title to Ivy, who laid her 10th egg in 10 days.

View attachment 2237928

Today, Ivy has already laid her 11/11 egg.

I remember a time, not so long ago, when I thought she would never make an egg. How wrong I was!
I love that girl. She is spectacular in every way! :love :love

Good morning Bob. :frow

How is Sue settling back in?
:frow Good morning Bob, have a great day. She's doing very well. I took her out for a chicken tour yesterday but wouldn't let her get out of the gator. The terrain is just not suitable for a walker and it was also very muddy. But she really enjoyed the fresh air.

:frow Good morning Bob, have a great day. She's doing very well. I took her out for a chicken tour yesterday but wouldn't let her get out of the gator. The terrain is just not suitable for a walker and it was also very muddy. But she really enjoyed the fresh air.
That was a good idea. Fresh air will be good for her. You are a smart fellow. :thumbsup

This morning's breakfast setting has a special tea cup that was made by a local ceramic artist. It's very interesting with text inscribed into the clay. She used slip inside the cup but not over the decorations which left them with a unique matte finish.

This is the cup perhaps Shad will appreciate.

And a pile of Peggy's eggs, which had a faint nutty flavour, yummy!

View attachment 2237568
Shad does indeed appreciate the cup. I'll try to remember to take some cup pictures.

Back
Top Bottom