MJ's little flock

I feel like she’s grooming me, so yes. :love One of the kitty litters we use is made out of tofu and apparently it’s tasty! When I’m cleaning out the litter box I have to keep Lucy away from it, otherwise she’ll eat it! :sick So I squat down to block her path and she (gently) pecks me on the butt. :lol:
I've never heard of a tofu kitty litter! Blossom likes clay.

I have mine using pine pellets - they are a waste product of sawmills and turn to sawdust when wet. They smell lovely and the used litter composts well. Honestly it feels like the perfect solution!

We used to use those but then the cats would track the sawdust through the house, so we stopped using them.

009D691E-BB61-484A-8EA6-08510E1375E5.jpeg

It has its pros and cons.

I have mine using pine pellets - they are a waste product of sawmills and turn to sawdust when wet. They smell lovely and the used litter composts well. Honestly it feels like the perfect solution!
We use compressed sawdust too. They go in those special double trays where the sawdust sifts down to the bottom tray so I just need to scoop out the poos when I see them and change the litter when the bottom tray fills up.

Back
Top Bottom