MJ's little flock

Finally kicked the kids out of the kitchen and had (a very late) lunch. šŸ˜Š

Cherry tomatoes, avocado, salmon and scrambled eggs provided by Edwina and Alice.
"Milky Oolong" tea from T2.

I didn't have milk in my tea but my cow milk jug asked to be included so I humoured her. Mismatched cup and saucer as promised.
IMG20201115152512.jpg

Cherry tomatoes, avocado, salmon and scrambled eggs provided by Edwina and Alice.

I didn't have milk in my tea but my cow milk jug asked to be included so I humoured her. Mismatched cup and saucer as promised.
View attachment 2411900
Love the cow. & the mismatched cup & saucer. šŸ„° I'll pass on the salmon but the rest looks lovely!

View attachment 2411900
It's 11:50 PM here...but this has made me very hungry! What a lovely way to enjoy such a tasty looking meal! šŸ’ž

View attachment 2411900
The duck tea pot is soooo cute!! No wonder the cow milk jug wanted to join in :love

I made a very picturesque breakfast on purpose for my byc friends but then I got so involved in learning about US history of governance i forgot to take the photo until it was too late :barnie

Here's what's left of it *sigh*

View attachment 2411590

It is beautiful no matter how many times I see it šŸ˜

View attachment 2411900

I just love your cow milk jug and tea pot šŸ˜ your tea cup is very nice as well šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom