MJ's little flock

I've put up a temporary containment yard to keep the hens from being seen by dogs when I pop to the shop and to take the pressure off dinner time.

It was warm today, so I put up the hens' beach umbrella. At first it frightened them into the depths of the big coop which was cool from misting. But now they're accustomed to it.

IMG20210120184338.jpg

Hi MJ and friends. Sorry I have not been on this thread in a bit. I hope to participate some this week! It's just after midnight and I only got a couple hours' sleep last night, so off I go...
Keeping up is not always practical. I had to let a lot of fluffy butt acres slide by.

A replica...? I like the Queens. They look so jolly fed up about it all! :lau
I thought the Queens looked like they had a toothache. 😂 I'm rather fond of the Warder biting his shield. When I first saw him I thought he was nervous about going into battle but on further reading I found that that is what berserkers are supposed to do.

Still looks nervous to me....

Edit: Don't you think?

1611140475048.png

I thought the Queens looked like they had a toothache. 😂 I'm rather fond of the Warder biting his shield. When I first saw him I thought he was nervous about going into battle but on further reading I found that that is what berserkers are supposed to do.

View attachment 2496347

I think he looks downright crazy. :lau The Queens make me laugh. It's like they are rolling their eyes@ the men's folly.

preview_00025319_001.jpg

View attachment 2496347
I haven't got that one. I have three others back in the UK. I have a relative who sends me one from time to time. I'm not going to live long enough to get a full chess set at this rate.:rolleyes::lau

I haven't got that one. I have three others back in the UK. I have a relative who sends me one from time to time. I'm not going to live long enough to get a full chess set at this rate.:rolleyes::lau

Do you play? I taught my kids the basics but I'm too defensive a player to be any good. If I could really play I'd invest in a replica set. I think they are fantastic & the facial expressions crack me up. They seem a particularly dour lot. :lau

Back
Top Bottom