MJ's little flock

So pale! And I've grown accustomed to knowing whose eggs I'm eating. It felt wrong to not know who laid breakfast.
It's an egg from Ivy! I hope this is the end of shop eggs for a while 🤗

IMG20210418140051.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little worried about Janet. She seems more lethargic than usual, although still sprinting for food! And her last egg was Thursday. It's not like her to miss three days straight, although Ivy completely deconstructed and reconstructed the nest so maybe she simply didn't get a chance.

She's under observation for now.

Hopefully she'll come good of her own accord. I'd hate to make her sick by treating her for sicknesses she doesn't have.

IMG20210418172039.jpg

I'm a little worried about Janet. She seems more lethargic than usual, although still sprinting for food! And her last egg was Thursday. It's not like her to miss three days straight, although Ivy completely deconstructed and reconstructed the nest so maybe she simply didn't get a chance.

Hopefully she'll come good of her own accord. I'd hate to make her sick by treating her for sicknesses she doesn't have.

View attachment 2622735
Fingers crossed she is just having an off day. You are always pretty on to things, MJ.
Janet is such a beautiful lady (2nd to Mary of course, those dark eyes still have a grip on my heart 🥰)

Fingers crossed she is just having an off day. You are always pretty on to things, MJ.
Janet is such a beautiful lady (2nd to Mary of course, those dark eyes still have a grip on my heart 🥰)
Her big dark eyes are very soulful :love🥰😍🤩

View attachment 2622735
You could always give her a small dose of vitamins as a little boost. I do that if I notice anyone is a little off. It doesn't hurt & seems to give them the boost they need to get on top of whatever is bugging them.

It's been a while since I shared a breakfast snap and today I'm hoping for commiseration because those are eggs from the shop :( I had the last of Janet's yesterday morning.

The sausages were amazing.

View attachment 2622237
I'm so sorry for you. I hate when we have to buy eggs. We are getting 4 to 5 a day right now. We have given 4 dozen away in the last month.

And here's Pegsy looking most outraged at me having a cup of tea in the funrun.

How very dare I!

View attachment 2622239
Don't you know that is her run? Did you ask her permission first? I hope she doesn't go take out her control frustrations on others.

Back
Top Bottom