MJ's little flock

I just love these photos. šŸ„°
I had a hunch you would! She was very sweet, riding along in the car. Looking this way and that. She wasn't as calm on her first car ride (she climbed out of the basket and all over the console into the back seat) or her second but she's got the hang of it now.

Very smart thinking. Good work on both your parts.

Phyllis prefers to just stand on my hand or arm if I need to transport her. She is surprisingly confident in me. šŸ„° I always support their feet when holding or transporting them.
I'm not surprised to learn she puts her trust in you!

Not completely wrong. You knew something wasnā€™t right with her and you got the reproductive system as the cause.
J am actually a bit in awe of you observation skills.
So happy Dr.Mark was able to figure it out.

I'm glad it's something that is treatable. That is good news. Great observations on your part leading to early discovery. Good work.

Well spotted MJ on Janet's health problems. You done good. :love

Thank you friends! It was easy to see she was not comfy. And the suspension of laying was a bit of a giveaway in Janet's case. 3-4 eggs a week for two years, then nothing? That couldn't be right.

Mag.
P4200033.JPG

I had a hunch you would! She was very sweet, riding along in the car. Looking this way and that. She wasn't as calm on her first car ride (she climbed out of the basket and all over the console into the back seat) or her second but she's got the hang of it now.
When I took Maggie to the vet I used a cat carrier and I was worried she would panic or be unhappy. I put a lot of wood shavings in and she snuggled into them and was completely calm and quite interested in what was going on. She did better than any of the cats do!

Back
Top Bottom