MJ's little flock

I think it indicates the hens have confidence and comfort in their home, what do you think?
That is how it seems to me. Sometimes they sit just inside the door and ‘pop out’ for a quick forage around outside. Like popping out to the corner shop for groceries.

That is how it seems to me. Sometimes they sit just inside the door and ‘pop out’ for a quick forage around outside. Like popping out to the corner shop for groceries.
That's nice.

The good thing about all the hens living in peace is that it gives us an opportunity to contrast behaviours when old girls die and new ones arrive.

One of my favourite things to do is sit in my chair, close my eyes and listen closely to the chicken talk. I'm trying to work out the meaning of their vocalisations.

I know you like to sit with your hens, have you been able to identify the meaning of their talk?

That's nice.

The good thing about all the hens living in peace is that it gives us an opportunity to contrast behaviours when old girls die and new ones arrive.

One of my favourite things to do is sit in my chair, close my eyes and listen closely to the chicken talk. I'm trying to work out the meaning of their vocalisations.

I know you like to sit with your hens, have you been able to identify the meaning of their talk?
I love that too. I find it very soothing. But I have no idea what they are talking about. There certainly seems to be a lot going on in their world that they need to discuss!

Back
Top Bottom