MJ's little flock

My son wants to know when we can have a dance-a-thon with you! :D
Oh Crikey. I'm not reliable. Sometimes it's 5am, sometimes 6, sometimes 7. It depends on what my work commitments are.

But if he wants to use my songs thus week I've been starting off with do you realise by the flaming lips, then it's bizarre love triangle by new order, solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel, dreaming by blondie, common people by pulp, then I cool down with Ashes to ashes by Bowie.

Oh Crikey. I'm not reliable. Sometimes it's 5am, sometimes 6, sometimes 7. It depends on what my work commitments are.

But if he wants to use my songs thus week I've been starting off with do you realise by the flaming lips, then it's bizarre love triangle by new order, solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel, dreaming by blondie, common people by pulp, then I cool down with Ashes to ashes by Bowie.
New Order’s been on the playlist, we’ll have to try the others. What about a weekend?

New Order’s been on the playlist, we’ll have to try the others. What about a weekend?
I don't do it on weekends at all. It's more important for my well-being to take a couple of days break. Also I'm often out late the night before.

I don't think it'll work to do it together because one of the points is that it's unorganised and it carries no obligations.

There are other things too. For example, would I have to put pants on or is your son ok to watch a fat old lady's arse wobbling?

It's not about you guys, it's about me joyfully dancing around with no undies or bra on. I can't have eyes on me mate, it's not pretty.

I hope you don't mind me declining. For me lots of the joy is in the solitude.

Last edited:
It's bucketing down outside, so I popped out to catch a photo of the hens taking shelter under their old tables.

IMG_2021-10-27-11-25-35-727.jpg

Come to think of it, the photo also shows how dry the soil is, both under the tables and where the rain falls.

I don't do it on weekends at all. It's more important for my well-being to take a couple of days break. Also I'm often out late the night before.

I don't think it'll work to do it together because one of the points is that it's unorganised and it carries no obligations.

There are other things too. For example, would I have to put pants on or is your son ok to watch a fat old lady's arse wobbling?

It's not about you guys, it's about me joyfully dancing around with no undies or bra on. I can't have eyes on me mate, it's not pretty.

I hope you don't mind me declining. For me lots of the joy is in the solitude.
It’s ok, I just wanted to let you know he was thinking of you. :hugs

Nice play list.

Chicken tax
20210914_141934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom