MJ's little flock

Very little of it is really mine. Most of it belonged to this or that aunt or cousin or grandies. But it makes for a lovely home!

Ribh's rug is never far from my comfy chair šŸ¤—
Remind me nowā€¦ a ā€œrugā€ is the pastel colored crocheted item in one of the photos, correct? We call those ā€œblankets.ā€ Small, decorative ones can be called ā€œthrows,ā€ and small, functional ones are called ā€œlap blankets.ā€

ā€œRugsā€ are like mini carpets and live on the floor. Like this:
42A7FE74-6A20-426E-BD34-A98DE6B844E1.jpeg

A delivery arrived today!

View attachment 2989301

Super cute hanging basket brackets for holding the roost up in the roosting box!!

Before you ask, so far I've had time to paint only one timber because both work and social life have been hectic.
OMG, spectacular!!!

All these chicken-inside-house photos make me a little jelly, because at the new rental, the entrance goes straight to carpet, and the chickens wonā€™t really be on that side of the house. Makes me want to let them all inside this weekend (at the current place, before the move) if they want. If it happens, Iā€™ll take photos!

Hey MJ and all.
Catching up after over a week away from BYC. Great to see Ivy up and about and the house tour pics were fantastic šŸ¤­ cheeky girl!!
I hope your new girls are going well and that they caught that mouse @LozzyR šŸ˜†
@BY Bob, your thread is next but I have the feeling there will be hundreds of pages to catch up on there šŸ˜¬

Snow has started her moult, damn light Sussex have a lot of feathers. Sheā€™s about 4-5 days in and starting to get a bit rough looking but no bald patches.
It also means no eggs from her and Belle is still dabbling at brooding so no eggs from her either haha. Had to buy some from the farmers market this morning!

I decided not to get Belle eggs this time around, if she goes again next spring Iā€™ll let her have a go šŸ˜‰ that way I will be better prepared as will she.

3 days worth of feathers Iā€™ve picked up šŸ˜…
2300200E-D9FF-44E4-B9ED-0C697C5A4E5E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom