MJ's little flock

Oh, I don't know, and I didn't think of that. It was MJ who first spotted it - I was so obsessed with her gait and whether she was able to move her joints and bear weight on her leg etc., etc., that I didn't really notice that she has really long legs!
Now I wonder if part of her walking issue might have been growth of her legs - like the nerves couldn't keep up or something like that.
I tried to get a shot of the 3 Hooligans together but they were too fast. She stands way taller than the others.
I shra on my own dang thread!

Although we're only supposing, it makes sense.

I don't have any new photos of the hens, so here's one of the head injury instead. It's blurry but you get the drift.

IMG_2022-06-30-20-51-40-696.jpg

I don't have any new photos of the hens, so here's one of the head injury instead. It's blurry but you get the drift.

View attachment 3171046
OUCH! That is a real cut you have there. I am sure you will be fine - but I suspect if you had gone to the emergency room they would have put a couple of stiches in it for you.
Hoping you are on the mend.

Goodness! Yes, cutting back in Fall sounds like a must-do!
No you have to cut them when it is below freezing consistently for a week. That is the only time the sap stops running. That is what makes it hard. You have to remember to do yard work when there is snow on the ground.

View attachment 3171046
That was pretty bad. I'm glad you are OK. Really glad it wasn't more serious.

View attachment 3171046
Ouchie! That looks really sore! So glad the glass didn’t break! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom