MJ's little flock

Not a chicken-related update

I've been patiently waiting for the builder to take up the project of deconstructing and reconstructing the front verandah. We've had planning approval since February IIRC.

This morning I was at work when loads of notifications from the front and side security cameras came through and there he was! Taking a good look with the engineer! Hooray!

Maybe it will be done for Christmas????
That would be outstanding! I sure hope it is. :fl

Mary laid her second post-surgery egg today, so I'm thinking she's no longer suffering any stress from her surgery, and her ovulation is returning to normal.

She also seems quite sprightly, running around when she used to walk or jog at most. She was always the last one to start eating at dinner time, and *never* ran to her dinner.

Today, she sprinted over and was in the thick of the scrum, ending up second to start eating.
Wonderful news. I'm so happy for her! 🥰

Mary laid her second post-surgery egg today, so I'm thinking she's no longer suffering any stress from her surgery, and her ovulation is returning to normal.

She also seems quite sprightly, running around when she used to walk or jog at most. She was always the last one to start eating at dinner time, and *never* ran to her dinner.

Today, she sprinted over and was in the thick of the scrum, ending up second to start eating.
How wonderful! :wee

Back
Top Bottom