MJ's little flock

That teacup is spectacular. What a wonderful find. Congrats!
I was over the moon! We also found Nana's old dinner set with lots of pieces missing, but some in perfect condition like the eight little coffee cups and saucers.

The good news is that I should be able to replace the missing pieces because it's a widely-known pattern (and has been reproduced).

IMG_2022-10-01-09-47-39-769.jpg

I was over the moon! We also found Nana's old dinner set with lots of pieces missing, but some in perfect condition like the eight little coffee cups and saucers.

The good news is that I should be able to replace the missing pieces because it's a widely-known pattern (and has been reproduced).

View attachment 3276865
Those are pretty special. That would be amazing to have! I'm so happy for you.

I was surprised how fast it cane through for front verandah rebuild. I was expecting to wait months. How long have you been waiting?
I haven’t put in for it yet. We didn’t get approval to turn the back half of the garage into a music studio and I don’t want to lie to them and say it’s just storage. We can probably get it retro-approved but that’s a whole other thing.

I haven’t put in for it yet. We didn’t get approval to turn the back half of the garage into a music studio and I don’t want to lie to them and say it’s just storage. We can probably get it retro-approved but that’s a whole other thing.
What was the concern when they knocked it back? Is it something you can address like soundproofing?

What was the concern when they knocked it back? Is it something you can address like soundproofing?
We didn’t apply for it, we just went ahead and renovated. When I asked DH why we didn’t apply (I wasn’t aware we had to and was also heavily pregnant at the time), his response was that since we were never moving, he figured that after we had shuffled off it would be someone else’s problem. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom