MJ's little flock

Here's a puzzle for your weekends! 50 pieces of gorgeousness.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=37c2deca9153

View attachment 3685483
I was feeling a bit down in the dumps - I picked up something from the guy in the row in front of me on the plane who coughed and sneezed the whole way across the Atlantic - so I did the puzzle instead of the million other things I should be doing.
There were lots of pieces with lovely feather pattern. I enjoyed it. Thanks for making it.

A

And the hens at my place are the four old girls who you might remember. Mary, Janet, Ivy and Peggy.

The ones you might not know about are the two young ones Katie and Edie, and a river flood refugee Christa.

Only Mary, Ivy, Katie and Edie lay eggs.
Yes! Of course I remember Mary, Janet, Ivy and Peggy. I think I remember Christa. Wasn’t she living with a sister in the laundry room until you could integrate them? I seem to remember a great picture of them, watching the laundry go round and round. Last I was keeping up, you had two sets of chickens living in places other than the main coop and run. You had some babies living in another room indoors. I remember them on a roost that I think was a stick across two chairs. Are Katie and Eddie from that batch?

I was feeling a bit down in the dumps - I picked up something from the guy in the row in front of me on the plane who coughed and sneezed the whole way across the Atlantic - so I did the puzzle instead of the million other things I should be doing.
There were lots of pieces with lovely feather pattern. I enjoyed it. Thanks for making it.
You're doing such a lot of jetsetting! Are you working or holidaying? Bit of both?

It was a good puzzle photo :) I enjoyed it too. There was a little challenge in the colours but so few pieces.

Yes! Of course I remember Mary, Janet, Ivy and Peggy. I think I remember Christa. Wasn’t she living with a sister in the laundry room until you could integrate them? I seem to remember a great picture of them, watching the laundry go round and round. Last I was keeping up, you had two sets of chickens living in places other than the main coop and run. You had some babies living in another room indoors. I remember them on a roost that I think was a stick across two chairs. Are Katie and Eddie from that batch?
Yes that's right! One of the pullets didn't make it and one of the river chickens died earlier this year.

Thank goodness all chickens now live under one roof. It was getting exhausting having them all over.

Also now they're roosting in the run, the big coop is available for quarantine should the need arise.

One trip was personal stuff and the other was a work project I have agreed to do. Stupidly I let them land back to back and that was all a bit exhausting (probably why I picked up the cold).
I suppose going directly from one to the other wasn't possible for some reason or other. One long flight, ok. Two, oh no. Three, does it come with therapy? I've never had four in a week. I doubt it's even possible.

Thankfully these days all my flights are domestic.

I suppose going directly from one to the other wasn't possible for some reason or other. One long flight, ok. Two, oh no. Three, does it come with therapy? I've never had four in a week. I doubt it's even possible.

Thankfully these days all my flights are domestic.
I guess I wanted a day at home to cuddle the cats and hang out with the Princesses in the Chicken Palace. And we did all have a lovely day before I turned around and headed back to the airport.
There wouldn’t have been a direct flight anyway, so instead of a 2 hour layover at some random airport, I did a 36 hour layover at home.

I guess I wanted a day at home to cuddle the cats and hang out with the Princesses in the Chicken Palace. And we did all have a lovely day before I turned around and headed back to the airport.
There wouldn’t have been a direct flight anyway, so instead of a 2 hour layover at some random airport, I did a 36 hour layover at home.
Oh, I see, yes that's much nicer!

Back
Top Bottom