MJ's little flock

I can't even imagine that being worth a try!
I can barely type a e-mail without him editing it - this morning I wrote something about three paragraphs long and he deleted the entire thing and replaced it with wwrdx (which may mean something in cat).
Yes, I asked Blossom and she it means why would rats do xrays? A good question. I don't think rats would do the xraying but maybe they would be xrayed if they needed it or if they were helping us humans with our sciences.

So MJ has inspired me. I have been looking at this picture thinking what a terribly hard puzzle it might be. So I signed up and here you go.

Easy. And Hard. The hard is 300 pieces and while i have not yet done it, I am hoping it is extremely difficult.
Yay!! I'm hectic today but I'll try it tomorrow.

Eta, of course I immediately changed my mind and did the easy one already 😀

Last edited:
The moon rise was wonderful.

IMG_2024-03-23-19-41-47-061.jpg

IMG_2024-03-23-19-39-57-025.jpg

The hard is indeed, very hard. I spent a couple of hours doing it. I hope you like it.
Yes. Very hard.
I think I may be more of a 200 piece person. Or maybe 300 but with less grass!
Nightshade found a new trick. Did you know that you can turn some pieces red and then they all move together? I am not sure how to do that, or in what circumstances it would be useful, but Nightshade does! He hid a lot of pieces underneath the part of the puzzle I had done.
He seemed happy with it!

Yes. Very hard.
I think I may be more of a 200 piece person. Or maybe 300 but with less grass!
Nightshade found a new trick. Did you know that you can turn some pieces red and then they all move together? I am not sure how to do that, or in what circumstances it would be useful, but Nightshade does! He hid a lot of pieces underneath the part of the puzzle I had done.
He seemed happy with it!
It is kind of funny that we all have been using this program without ever learning all the things you can do. 😆

It takes adventuresome cats for us to learn new things.

Back
Top Bottom