mmm...what's cookin?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by maplesky7, Apr 2, 2009.

1. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    My feet!! [​IMG]

I'm usin the ped egg now...go ahead and get grossed out...it's my specialty....and the friction was putting this cooking smell into the air but I'm the only one here with a 3 year old...

So i panic and run to the kitchen...did she put the stove on and heat a skillet I haven't washed out yet??? I mean...it smells like onions...

Ooooh now I remember....after I had a nice leisurely soak in the tub last night...my 7 year old informs me that the 3 yr. old is doing something I'm not gonna like...

Exit tub...wrap in a towel...walk into a flurry of powder on the floor in the dining room....what was it?

ONION POWDER

Told the girls to get in the tub....washed them...got them ready for bed....read some books...(the smell that was permeating in the room was killin me but I figure, put them to bed and then clean it up--so much for my leisurely soak in the tub and using that fancy almond body wash...)....put them to bed....phone rings...a friend who I talk with for a very long time....to the point we are both yawning...so go to bed....

Get up...get dd off to school...do a few errands...get on the computer and read about incubating....while pedeggin my feet (yay!) and forgot until now that I had stepped in onion powder and never officially soaked my feet to rid myself of it.

I think I can taste it...ha ha ha...I think my body absorbed it up into my feet and gave me onion breath...huuuuuuh....do you smell it?

That's ok... run away.... run far far away...

me,
    g

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Some of your stories leave me with my mouth hanging open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    Your a hoot [​IMG] , hey that's what should be under your name
    maplesky7
    feet smells like onions
    [​IMG]

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] Never turn your back to a 3 year old, let alone with a 4 year old! I know, been there and done it!

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I believe this is the same one that covered her naked self with red sprinkles recently??

6. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Your girls are a trip, G! Thanks for the funny story! [​IMG]

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    Quote:...in every crack and cranny.

8. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    Very funny what kids can get into.

9. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    Maybe she'll be a painter or a culinary artiste?

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by