mmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddd

kipepeo

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
NC KS
IS it ever going to stop raining I have gotten my van stuck at my house for the second time in a week. I want some drier weather so I can get my rock in my driveway
arrrrrrrrrrhggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
barnie.gif

My chickens look like they have big black booties on their feet are so caked with it!

But I'm not complaining about the mud- after all- it could be more snow!!
tongue.png

. . . You live in Kansas. You have no clue what too much rain and mud is. You need to move out to the far northwestern end of Washington, or perhaps in the Hoh Rainforest. . . . THEN you know what it is like to be tired of rain.
wink.png
I'm talking 130-210 inches of rain a year. It limits so much - From the kind of chickens you're allowed to have ot the kind of plants you can grow. Sure, plants love rain - But they also love sun.
wink.png

Take right now for example - It's raining. And the wind is gusting at about 35 mph. And it looks like it won't stop for another 9 days.

Quote:
Yeah but since I have to put up with tornados I should not have to deal with this excessive mud at least till my rock gets here.. I miss my 4 wheel drive I hate having a van

Its mud soup here.
hmm.png
The dogs are banned to the laundry room after being out until I clean their feet off.

Last night I was at a friends house and her place is a mud swamp mess. It was out
in the middle of no were and pitch black. Every step you took was such effort just to get to the next step.
She told me to follow her beacuse her porch light
is out. well she kept triping and running into things even tho she thought she new were she
was walking. Needless to say i had on a pair of her husbands big rubber boots and teh mud
sucked my feet down like suction cups and i couldn't move and lost my balance and fell flat
in the muddy muck. It was so funny and i was covered in it!!! All I could do is yell and say i'm
falling i'm falling and she couldn't even see me to help. Then my back side was sucked in like
it was quick sand or something!! If the vidoe camera caught that i could
have won that 10 million dollars from america funniest home videos!!! They told me of all the times
they have walked thru that I was the only one to ever fall. Go figure!! LOL!!!

So much mud and water since this record breaking rain this winter, we spent $3400. on a rock driveway and named our little farm " swampy duece " !

Micah
th.gif

Here in New England mud season has just begun. We have a dirt driveway, er I mean a mud driveway. The kids don't even walk in the driveway at this time of year because the mud will pull your shoe right off!

Back
Top Bottom