Model Coop contest - entry deadline March 7,2011

No youre in the right post, havent had time to move everything yet,,,
barnie.gif
That is absolutely AWESOME!!!! I will really have to move this post and get my act together, although you ppl planning on entering, dont forget! I have too much to do to nag ppl, I have enough to do to nag myself and 2 teenagers.
lol.png
I will try to get this done later today! Happy creating everyone
D.gif

Definitely Deb, see post 228. KFChickenlady is running the new edible contest - she said she was gonna post the thread in the recipes section but, I was just there and nothing yet. New deadline has been moved to April 24th.

Why am I telling you this??? Yours is a surefire winner - just go away please!! I should have redirected you to the goat forum or something. I'm sorry I am just a compulsive truth teller.

KFChickenlady stop your b'atching, remember how much I had to nag and nag and nag YOU ??? Stop soliciting entries, I was hoping no one else would enter and I would win by default. No fair. Please add a prize for the worst entry so I have a fighting chance.

drumstick diva
Definitely Deb, see post 228. KFChickenlady is running the new edible contest - she said she was gonna post the thread in the recipes section but, I was just there and nothing yet. New deadline has been moved to April 24th.

Why am I telling you this??? Yours is a surefire winner - just go away please!! I should have redirected you to the goat forum or something. I'm sorry I am just a compulsive truth teller.

celebrate.gif
OOOHHH NOOO...I am soooo NOT going anywhere.....I have to tell you, I bumped onto this thread, accidentally....and as I am only employed P/T...I have time on my hands, and doing this kinda stuff...well it is my thing....I am an cake decorater, painter, floral designer by trade and I simply love participating....you really want me to go away??? I think we need more people to give it a whirl and I am proud of my talents, so therefore...I like to show 'em off...but....I would gladly post it in the goat section if ya want....thad be also......
celebrate.gif
Anyhoo....I hope you have a great day!!!! BTW...I did look in the recipe section, before adding...but couldn't find it...so..this is where I parked it.....​

ok, I asked for a thread change for this, go look in the recipe section in awhile and check, if you have entered, please repost your entry!!!! I will check later and pm those who havent, think theres only 2? I have to go, now late to take DS to school and DD to her lesson
barnie.gif

Quote:
AAAck, now im really late, but I asked them to repost the contest rules post on the recipe thread. Can you copy and paste your post to that thread? I moved it to get more entries with the foodies!

kfchickenlady :
Well, it could be one of two issues I guess, I don't know what I am doing, or I don't know what I am doing....I can't seem to find the post, but...honestly it is not a big deal, I really just wanted to enter for the fun of it, with no hard feelings....I did what I did for the contest because it is what I like to do and I am good at things like this...Hope you are not late on my account...Hope everyone has a great day!!!! Sorry to cause any commotion, if I am to blame!!!!
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom