Modern Games Colors

It would have been interesting to see a Showgirl. I've seen plenty of photos of them, but never seen one in person! Your mom thinks they look better than a Shamo? :lol:
mine has a few defects IE single comb which are more of a purple then black and one foot has four toes.
yup XD she does, in truth she doesn't really like games birds but it was funny she saw some OEGBs and didn't know what they were and liked them...then i told her what they were and her reaction was funny, now she is sorta changing her mind.
In the spring show (ifs theres one, fingers cross!) I'll bring my showgirl down for everyone to see,I'll bring popcorn too to watch people reaction. :pop

I see :). I am hoping there will be some shows more recent than having to wait a full year, I know there was talk of having smaller shows in different areas (i.e. A southern show, probably an east-central show held here in Meridian, a northern show, etc) but I haven't heard much recently.. I figured I'd send some messages over facebook to ask about this, maybe if we prepare in advance it'll play over better and help with having a larger show in Jackson next fall.

God bless,
Daniel.

Last edited:
I see :). I am hoping there will be some shows more recent than having to wait a full year, I know there was talk of having smaller shows in different areas (i.e. A southern show, probably an east-central show held here in Meridian, a northern show, etc) but I haven't heard much recently.. I figured I'd send some messages over facebook to ask about this, maybe if we prepare in advance it'll play over better and help with having a larger show in Jackson next fall.

God bless,
Daniel.
me too. I really enjoyed the people there!,very much like the dairy goat people, yea you have your bad apples but overall ya'll are awesome.

me too. I really enjoyed the people there!,very much like the dairy goat people, yea you have your bad apples but overall ya'll are awesome.
Yeah, my father and I walked around to look at the goats for a bit haha. I don't have any yet, but one day we plan to get a couple Lamacha's. Just for the milk/cheese mostly. Question, is the shaving a requirement? Or does it effect the judging at all in shows, or is it just something most do?

Yeah, my father and I walked around to look at the goats for a bit haha. I don't have any yet, but one day we plan to get a couple Lamacha's. Just for the milk/cheese mostly. Question, is the shaving a requirement? Or does it effect the judging at all in shows, or is it just something most do? 
it is prefered. I show lamanchas actually! Also breed too. We got our buck with my senior doe :D hoping for some more does from her. Make sure to get from herds that ARE CL and CAE free! It may cost more but it is so worth it. I also do alpines, but right now she is with our lamancha buck so she can be in milk for show next year.
I show in the 4-H ring most of the time, but working on getting into AGDA.

I am looking for Crele Moderns as well. They are extremely rare!
sad.png
Good luck in your search and congrats on choosing Moderns!

If you find any let me know!

Back
Top Bottom