Modifications Made On Homemade Fridgebator

That is fascinating. It looks like you have an old blanket under the eggs. Is it wet or do you have something else for humidity? I wonder if an old towel would work in my incubator to keep the eggs from rolling around.

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
.........ok its been 3hrs and 48 minutes of day 21.....our of the 89 eggs that went to lockdown, i have 78 chicks in brooder.......2 chicks in fridgebator drying and 9 eggs left in fridgebator and 2 of them piping......tomorrow at 6pm will be the end of day 21.........here some pics of chicks drying and remaining eggs........it's been a great hatch so far......
thumbsup.gif

That is fascinating. It looks like you have an old blanket under the eggs. Is it wet or do you have something else for humidity? I wonder if an old towel would work in my incubator to keep the eggs from rolling around.

hello.......yes i do have an old blanket under the eggs, prevents eggs from been rolled over by chicks and gives them also a better grip on their feet for them to walk around......i also have a small glass container with water for the humidity, you can see it on page 5 on one of the pics where it shows towards the right side of the thermostat.

hello.......yes i do have an old blanket under the eggs, prevents eggs from been rolled over by chicks and gives them also a better grip on their feet for them to walk around......i also have a small glass container with water for the humidity, you can see it on page 5 on one of the pics where it shows towards the right side of the thermostat.

Thanks, I think I'll put a hand towel under my eggs when I put them into lock down.

Last edited:
6 more hours for end of day 21......had 9 eggs left out of the 89......one more chick just hatched.....that gives me 81 chicks.....8 more eggs to go!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom