Modifications Made On Homemade Fridgebator

Aww so sweet!!
love.gif
jumpy.gif

Okay got mine into lockdown. Congrats on the chicks coming out.

hello.....so how its your hatch doing..........i'm on 2nd lockdown of fridgebator (50 eggs today is day 19) and i started getting chicks since yesterday....i have 6 old english bantams and 2 personal gamefowl chicks so far and several piping and zipping also.......
cool.png

ok....so its day 20 and i'm done with this hatch.....out of 50 eggs i ended up with 39 chicks......last one hatched lastnight and nothing happened throughout the day......being curious and doing a NO...NO.....i went ahead and candled the remaining 4 (had started with 50 went down to 43 lockdown) all 4 eggs were dark shell so i went ahead and cracked them 3 were unfertiled and the last one had died sometime in its 2nd week embryo was not fully developed.....so i ended up with 39 chicks out of my 2nd batch..........FOOLISH THING happened to me also.......as i posted on my other thread of bator #5 that i have NEXT!!! to my bed, i totally forgot that yesterday was lockdown for it.....i saw two piping as i was about to start the turning of eggs........
he.gif
......humidity was set.....and now just crossing fingers......
fl.gif
.....we have 33 eggs in it out of 35 i started with.

last batch of fridgebator goes lockdown today at 5pm (60 more eggs)........headcount till today on my 2 batches equal 120 chicks...........lets see how it goes on last batch......
fl.gif

ooopps........forgot to add the 23 chick to the headcount till today out of my bator #5.....so total is 143 chicks

Last edited:
last batch of fridgebator goes lockdown today at 5pm (60 more eggs)........headcount till today on my 2 batches equal 120 chicks...........lets see how it goes on last batch......
fl.gif

ooopps........forgot to add the 23 chick to the headcount till today out of my bator #5.....so total is 143 chicks
I don't know how you can keep track.

ok.........just finished on last batch i had on fridgebator..........out of 60 eggs i got 48 chicks......so grand total of April's hatch 191 chicks.......here some pics........

Back
Top Bottom