Mods, I got a question for you

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by EweSheep, Oct 10, 2009.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    How would I have Horizon the company to put their ads on the flash bar posted in here so they can sell their shipping boxes???

Should the BYCers send them an email expressing their wants and needs for shipping boxes to be posted on BYC? I think it would be an added bonus because it is so easy to click on it and there you go!

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    They would need to become a sponsor. THey would be a good one, especially in the spring!

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I sent an email to the Horizon Micro and hopefully they can give you a sponsorship so they can sell their Horizon boxes on the flash bar.

Crossing fingers!

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I'm confused: Horizon Structures is already a sponsor of BYC. In fact, they also sponsor our entire chicken coop designs section.

We've got a good relationship with them, so if there are items you think they should carry or advertise to our members please let them or us know.

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Oh, are you talking about a totally different company? Yes, if any companies want to become BYC Sponsors they can email [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by