Mods,please give it a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

theotherranch

Songster
8 Years
Oct 27, 2011
Earlier today,gritsar posted about 28(now more) police officers losing their lives in the line of duty and the thread got locked!
Please don't put down our protectors of the law.
These men and women put on the uniform every day and night to protect all of us.
Yes, the bad apple shows up, but not often!
I, for one, think they do a dern good job!

hide.gif
don't question the mods.

Last edited:
I'm not questiong the Mods, the other thread turned nasty!
THIS thread is about the good that our officers of the law do for us!

OP...for a start, you have it wrong. She was not talking about 28 LEO's losing their lives. I think she was talking about the children that were left behind because of the killings of their parents who were police officers. Second, it was not shut down because people did not think that most police officer do a good job, but because it was becoming "hot" because of accusations being made at certain posters. Part of the problem is a "failure to communicate" or a failure to read what the post said.

I guess I missed a post or two before it got shut down.
If I've offended anyone, I apologize.

It's not about questioning the moderators, folks. It's about breaking the rules everyone agreed to when they joined, whether they actually read them or not. This rule was broken here, especially when you referenced the closed thread right up front, so the BYC cops are shutting this thread down.

16. If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BackYardChickens staff member.

btw, Conny, Gods??? Puleeze.
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom