Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Adelphie nuzzled her and curled comfortably by her side.

Rufus pranced around Layla, strutting his side with an air of decency.

Quote:

"Come Adelphie!" She said, trotting to Flip.

"Hey!" Layla replied happily.

Quote:
Flip smiled at her. "What is it, Shadow?" he rose, his knees cracking painfully. "Ooof... Which foal?" He chuckled. "Layla, Bandit, Lily, Dash, or Adelphie?"

Quote:
Flip smiled at her. "What is it, Shadow?" he rose, his knees cracking painfully. "Ooof... Which foal?" He chuckled. "Layla, Bandit, Lily, Dash, or Adelphie?"

"Adelphie. You probably know she wasn't bred by a stallion in the herd, but by the two-legs. I want to know if she can still join the herd? Also, there are two-legs coming for her... They want to use her for dressage..." Shadow sighed.

Quote:

"Come Adelphie!" She said, trotting to Flip.

"Hey!" Layla replied happily.

Rufus grinned. "Hey!"

Quote:

"Adelphie. You probably know she wasn't bred by a stallion in the herd, but by the two-legs. I want to know if she can still join the herd? Also, there are two-legs coming for her... They want to use her for dressage..." Shadow sighed.

Flip's mouth tightened.
#8: Invasion of humans, taking a mare. Big uh-oh.
He swallowed. "Well, Shadow. This is an interesting development. I hadn't really wondered if she was mine or not, and it doesn't really matter to me all the same. You know, I'm just worried that a stallion will start liking the mares and eventually take leadership... I don't care about the heritage that much. But that fact that humans will come and try to take her..." he shook his head. "We'll have to fight to the... injury... to save her."

Quote:

Flip's mouth tightened.
He swallowed. "Well, Shadow. This is an interesting development. I hadn't really wondered if she was mine or not, and it doesn't really matter to me all the same. You know, I'm just worried that a stallion will start liking the mares and eventually take leadership... I don't care about the heritage that much. But that fact that humans will come and try to take her..." he shook his head. "We'll have to fight to the... injury... to save her."

"Well that's the thing... They're coming, today. I heard them talking about it, and they said if they like how she turns out, they are bringing the stallion to our herd to produce more foals...." Shadow sighed once more, looking at Adelphie.

"Hey Rufus! How are you?" Layla replied.

Quote:
Flip's mouth tightened.

"Well that's the thing... They're coming, today. I heard them talking about it, and they said if they like how she turns out, they are bringing the stallion to our herd to produce more foals...." Shadow sighed once more, looking at Adelphie.

"Hey Rufus! How are you?" Layla replied.

Flip let out a strange whinny and Holly trotted to his side.
"Reporting to duty, Commander," he said, his British accent light and cheery.
"Do you know anything about the humans that are coming to take Shadow's foal? Is it your Master?" Flip's voice was stiff and anxious.
"Well, no! I haven't!" Holly seemed disturbed. "It isn't my Master. I've been with him enough to know he isn't planning anything." He licked his russet paw. "I'll ask the other dogs."
"Good, Captain Holly," Flip replied, but he was only mumbling and didn't seem to be paying attention.

"I'm well, Layla. And how are you this fine evening?"

SkyIron galloped over to FireShadow, Hex and Diablo to tell them the news she had heard. "We'll help Flip. That'll make at least four stallions. The twolegs won't have a chance." Hex said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom