Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Well that's the thing... They're coming, today. I heard them talking about it, and they said if they like how she turns out, they are bringing the stallion to our herd to produce more foals...." Shadow sighed once more, looking at Adelphie.

"Hey Rufus! How are you?" Layla replied.

Flip let out a strange whinny and Holly trotted to his side.
"Reporting to duty, Commander," he said, his British accent light and cheery.
"Do you know anything about the humans that are coming to take Shadow's foal? Is it your Master?" Flip's voice was stiff and anxious.
"Well, no! I haven't!" Holly seemed disturbed. "It isn't my Master. I've been with him enough to know he isn't planning anything." He licked his russet paw. "I'll ask the other dogs."
"Good, Captain Holly," Flip replied, but he was only mumbling and didn't seem to be paying attention.

"I'm well, Layla. And how are you this fine evening?"

"Flip... This is stressing me too, but... Well I've been thinking..." Shadow leaned in close. "I want to protect the herd! If I take Adelphie to the farms, they won't hurt the herd. They treat the horses well there, so I'd know she would grow up fine! I just... Have to..." She sighed, tears running down her cheeks. She turned to Adelphie. "Come little one..." She said, trotting away.

"I'm great!" Layla said happily.

Viola died a quiet death in the wilderness. She was stressed and foaming at the mouth...

Ivy woke up, but she knew immediately that she was not awake.
She was in a field of horses, and she recognized some of them. There was Viola, and over there, Storm. And Achillia!! Ivy raced over to her foal and nuzzled her. "Oh, Achillia, my dear..."
But it didn't look much like Achillia. Her legs were strong and she looked beautiful, prancing around like the filly she should've been. "Hello, Mother," she greeted Ivy. "I'm glad to see you."
Ivy laughed and grazed on the long, lush, sweet grass. All around, hidden in the grass, were delicious sugar cubes, apples, carrots, oats, and other delicious treats. Ivy ate up, and no matter how much she ate, she felt not hungry but not full. She ate and ate and ate of the wonderful stuff, and it did naught but made her feel better.

Quote:
Flip let out a strange whinny and Holly trotted to his side.
"Reporting to duty, Commander," he said, his British accent light and cheery.
"Do you know anything about the humans that are coming to take Shadow's foal? Is it your Master?" Flip's voice was stiff and anxious.
"Well, no! I haven't!" Holly seemed disturbed. "It isn't my Master. I've been with him enough to know he isn't planning anything." He licked his russet paw. "I'll ask the other dogs."
"Good, Captain Holly," Flip replied, but he was only mumbling and didn't seem to be paying attention.

"I'm well, Layla. And how are you this fine evening?"

"Flip... This is stressing me too, but... Well I've been thinking..." Shadow leaned in close. "I want to protect the herd! If I take Adelphie to the farms, they won't hurt the herd. They treat the horses well there, so I'd know she would grow up fine! I just... Have to..." She sighed, tears running down her cheeks. She turned to Adelphie. "Come little one..." She said, trotting away.

Flip looked alarmed and jumped in front of her. Adelphie looked from one to the other, confused. "Mwommy?"
Flip shook his head. "Don't," he whispered hoarsely. "No."

Quote:

Flip looked alarmed and jumped in front of her. Adelphie looked from one to the other, confused. "Mwommy?"

"Adelphie, please nurse now..." Shadow said, leaning close to Flip. "We're going for a walk now..." She sighed.

Quote:
"I'm sorry, we are going for a walk..." She sighed, drying her tears. "Who are you?".

Hey!
tongue.png
I play Adelphie!

Quote:

"Adelphie, please nurse now..." Shadow said, leaning close to Flip. "We're going for a walk now..." She sighed.

Adelphie looked hesitant. Flip gave her a nodding look, and she bounced forward happily and suckled.
"Are you really?" Flip's words were worried.

Rufus twisted his mouth. "So... you wanna go up to the stream? I've heard the water's really sweet!"

Quote:
"I'm sorry, we are going for a walk..." She sighed, drying her tears. "Who are you?".

Hey!
tongue.png
I play Adelphie!

Yes... You'll still play her at the human farms, and she'll come back!
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom