Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
(Well, probably not now that I think about it, seeing as he's a color that probably wouldn't come out of a mating from a Leopard Appaloosa to a Dun Arabian. Then again, I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to horse genetics. I'm better with chicken genetics.
tongue.png
)

(Well, I just listed Ivy as his mother, and she's an Appaloosa - half brown and half white with brown spots - so I guess it doesn't really matter.
tongue.png
)

Ivy moved toward Flip and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and rubbed against her lovingly, and then moved away to a patch of wild onions, watching Levi closely.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Viola lay in the tall grass, her dark eyes glaring at anything that dared look at her. She pulled a mouthful of grass and chewed it thoroughly, lifting her chin. Then she saw Fireshadow standing away from the herd and blinked at him. "Hello, handsome," she whispered to herself, and inched forward on her belly.

Skypaint slowly made her way back over to the majority of the herd, being careful to stay far enough away. She didn't like, or at least wasn't used to so many horses. They made her feel uncomfortable and safe at the same time. It was the oddest feeling and she found herself pondering it often.

Twilight gracefully glided over the meadow towards the herd of horses in front of her and went up to the closest one, Fireshadow. "Exscuse me, but, could you help me?" She looked slightly scared into the strange horses eyes, ready to bolt towards the woods at anytime.....

The sound of four hooves could be heard pounding towards the others, along with heavy breathing and silent sobbing.

Skittle's head shot up and she flicked her ears.
She had been sleeping when the noise of another horse approaching spooked her, "Hello?"

Last edited:
Twilight quickly looked towards the sounds of hooves coming closer and closer. She began to turn and face the noise, standing her ground, ready for the unexpected....

Quote:
Terry had just joined the others. He jerked his head up from the grass he was nibbling and turned to see who was coming and why.

The stunningly beautiful black Arabian mare with a halter attached to her head jumped back and spooked at the sight of the other horses. Fighting back her tears, she managed to say, "H-hello?"

(Dangit Chickendiva! I was gonna name her Twilight.
wink.png
)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom