Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Weirdness.....
tongue.png

yes...

Quote:
Twilight gently walked towards the mare. "Here, let me see...." Twilight bit down on the slightly burned halter and pulled it softly off of her head. "There, so, what is your name?"

She tossed her mane wildly, feeling the freedom. "Thank you Twilight," she responded, still a bit glassly eyed. "I'm Dahlia."

Quote:
Weirdness.....
tongue.png

yes...

Double yes...
*Leaves before she turns yet another Rp thread into a random chat*
tongue.png

Quote:
Twilight gently walked towards the mare. "Here, let me see...." Twilight bit down on the slightly burned halter and pulled it softly off of her head. "There, so, what is your name?"

She tossed her mane wildly, feeling the freedom. "Thank you Twilight," she responded, still a bit glassly eyed. "I'm Dahlia."

"Welcome, Dahlia, as you know, I am Twilight, but, I must warn you, this is not my own herd, before you get comfortable, you must ask the herd leader." Twlight turned around. She turned her head back to ask Dahlia, "Would you care to walk with me?"

Quote:

"Welcome, Dahlia, as you know, I am Twilight, but, I must warn you, this is not my own herd, before you get comfortable, you must ask the herd leader." Twlight turned around. She turned her head back to ask Dahlia, "Would you care to walk with me?"

Dahlia nodded. "Of course I'll walk with you."

Name of horse: Skip
Stallion/Mare/Colt/Filly/Elder: Filly
Appearance (markings, etc. Must be a true color.): A light chestnut color with a white mane, tail and stripe running down her nose (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-39nR3ETJSxA/TZGmRdAt1xI/AAAAAAAABYw/Ds7pxALOOXU/s1600/Haflinger_horse.jpg)
Personality: A high spirited young filly with a warm heart. Is curious and always ends up getting into trouble.
Breed (optional): Mix
History: Younger sister of Jingo
Family: Nothing yet
BYC username: ChickieBooBoo

Name of horse: Jet
Stallion/Mare/Colt/Filly/Elder: Stallion
Appearance (markings, etc. Must be a true color.): Pure black
Personality: Challenging and intimidating, always looking for higher power within the herd and isn't afraid to fight for it. He's clever and quick with words no matter if they offend or hurt another
Breed (optional): Friesian
History: Brother of Jingo and Skip
Family: Nothing yet
BYC username: ChickieBooBoo

Jet plodded along, his head held eyes and his eyes dark and mysterious. Skip bounced around him, chattering away about nothing in particular. They met with Jingo on the edge of the herd

Skittles resumed her slow grazing.

Skypaint lay silent, watching the stars.

Twilight looked quickly towards the forest and looked worried. "I, I have to go." And then she bolted off towards the woods without another word. (I have to go to bed now, but I will, hopefully, get back on tommorow. Night!)

Edited because I wrote bloted instead of bolted, stupid me!
he.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom