Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
(Those humans seem to hate the law more than anything.)

Yup!
tongue.png

So...

Quote:
Why?

I don't really get what's happening with Dutchie, and why there might be a new thread...
hide.gif
Lol, sorry.

She's leaving BYC. She said I could take over SkyHerd, but to do so I have to make a new thread, so I can edit the front page...

Quote:
"WindHerd?" Twilight said, taking a small step back. "Uh, alright I'll take your foals." She said cautiously.

"I'm not evil Twilight. Just give them to her." She said, motioning to Layla, who was nursing Aspen.

(Probably seem like I'm being a tick, but how can a year-old mare produce enough milk for five foals by herself?)

Quote:
I don't really get what's happening with Dutchie, and why there might be a new thread...
hide.gif
Lol, sorry.

She's leaving BYC. She said I could take over SkyHerd, but to do so I have to make a new thread, so I can edit the front page...

Forever?

Quote:
hide.gif
Lol, sorry.

I have an idea. Why don't you make a thread where you just edit the front page to show new characters and news, but have us still RP on this one?

Quote:

I have an idea. Why don't you make a thread where you just edit the front page to show new characters and news, but have us still RP on this one?

Already talked to nifty, and Dutchie. Might be closing this one...

Quote:

Already talked to nifty, and Dutchie. Might be closing this one...

What! But, but.......

Quote:

Forever?

No, but probably a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom