mole removal ????

mmtillman

Songster
11 Years
Jan 6, 2009
Southwest MO near the ARK line
And I dont mean the little guys that live underground....I mean the little moles on my legs that my dear chickens are determined to pick off everytime I walk in the pen!!!
barnie.gif

It was 'cute' up until last week, but now, at over 2 months...they are getting big enough to really hurt!!! Guess I am gonna be wearing jeans all summer!!
roll.png

IN 20 years I have never seen my hubby dance...but I bet he will be dancing tonight when I
wink.png
send him into the run to fix a place in the fence.....cause his legs are covered in little moles!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif

Last edited:
My girls are determined to pick moles off me too, along with nail polish... shoe laces... earrings... and polka dots... and contacts, yes I've had a contact pecked right out of my eye before!
ep.gif

I have never had moles attacked by chickens, but the sunfish sure do bite my legs a lot thinking my moles are food!

I dont get mine removed unless they look pre-cancerous because I scar SO badly and have about 195 good sized moles over my whole body, I would look like an experiment with all those scars on me!

Last edited:
I'm going through that right now myself. I wore shorts out into the coop today and it was a free for all! I had a dozen chickens pecking at all the freckles and moles on my legs. I'm Irish-nuff said. They are learning the word no cause it is followed by a push to get them away. Now, when the Wyandottes hear me say no firmly, they cackle and step back cause they know mom is mad. Not that it doesn't stop them from coming right back and trying again. They also like skin tags. I have a couple of small ones on the back of my neck and my birds go after them if I have my hair up, and I usually do have my hair up cause I really don't want bird poop in it! I'm getting my hair cut shorter in a few days and I am worried cause I don't want them going after them even more. And since I've had my birds I always wear the same pair of shoes, my comfy slip on sandals, and I never thought chickens would pay attention to what shoes I wear, but I came home from work the other day and went into the coop in my work shoes, and they seemed to actually be MAD at my shoes! And my work shoes have no embellishments on them, they are plain. There are some beads on my sandals that the birds have tested from time time but found unedible. They pecked furiously at my work shoes. Today I went out in my sandals and they were happy again. Oddly enough, they ignore my toes. They do go after my girls toes though, mostly because they have on nail polish. They go after eyes too, and when I catch one taking a little too much interest in either my teeth or my eyes, I turn the bird and draw their attention elsewhere, and it usually works. If the bird is persistent, they get put back on the ground. I plan to keep my eyes in my head, my teeth (and fillings) in my mouth, and my freckles EXACTLY where God put them. I think capris are in order though, no more shorts for me!

Mine go after my toes. I have a pair of garden shoes with holes (on purpose) and they will try and peck at my toes through the poles. Laverne a Light Brahma (her sister is Shirley) peck my lip one day when I was holding her. That was a surprise!

Mole depilatory creams are prepared to help them eliminate their mole. Because of their effectiveness, there are many retailers that stack these creams. The creams also have opposite effects and it is therefore essential for these items to be purchased from a reliable supplier.

mole removal

Back
Top Bottom