moleskin for blisters

cknmom

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Dickson TN
DH bought me new converse combat boots last weekend. I simply LOVE them! But I got a blister low on the back of one heel about the size of a quarter and it has broken.

I have some moleskin but we are disagreeing as to how to use it. DH says to put the adhesive onto my skin, I say to put the adhesive onto the boot. I haven't ever used it before but it seems to me that the soft side should go against your skin. If you put the adhesive against your skin wouldn't you have to put a new piece on every morning?

Monica

I don't know about the moleskin, but I do know that Corona is great for blisters. Not the beer, well that could be good too
big_smile.png
, but the salve. You can buy it anywhere that sells horse supplies. I use it for everything, even really bad excema. Its great stuff!

I teach many dance classes and I know a thing or two about blisters! When my dancers get blisters, I have them put it in their shoe.

That's what I thought, thanks!
I might try coronas, how many do you think I would need to drink before it stopped hurting??
gig.gif

We don't have a horse place around here, just the feed store. I do have some EMT gel from when our rottie got attacked. Of course I have noesporin too.
Monica

Back
Top Bottom