Molting and corid

This is the first time I have seen an egg layed on the perch. I thought this may have been the diarrhea problem egg stuck or something? But today I have the 2nd pic so still the same. The 2 with diarrhea I am very sure are from my rescued birds. 2 of the 4 have it so far. I quarantined and it is a year this month that I have them. Both gray large birds must be dual purpose birds don’t know breed. Just weird it is the 2 same type and no one else.
Oh day 5 of corid. These birds are 2

This is the first time I have seen an egg layed on the perch. I thought this may have been the diarrhea problem egg stuck or something? But today I have the 2nd pic so still the same. The 2 with diarrhea I am very sure are from my rescued birds. 2 of the 4 have it so far. I quarantined and it is a year this month that I have them. Both gray large birds must be dual purpose birds don’t know breed. Just weird it is the 2 same type and no one else.
I hope you can figure it out soon. I am new,1 year old chicken Mama, so I'm following and concerned for your rescues. I hope you get it solved. 💝🐔

Back
Top Bottom