Mom i’m ready for bed

What camera do you use, if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the market! :)
Wyze cam v3! I love it, the imagine is amazing too. It’s pretty cheap considering the ones i looked at and they always have deals going on, i personally got mine from home depot for $35. You get alerts even without the subscription (it’s only $1.99 a month for one camera) and are able to view 12 sec videos without it. I tried the blink cameras and i liked the wyze much better. It also has night vision if that’s something you need too. I have one in the coop and one in the run!

Wyze cam v3! I love it, the imagine is amazing too. It’s pretty cheap considering the ones i looked at and they always have deals going on, i personally got mine from home depot for $35. You get alerts even without the subscription (it’s only $1.99 a month for one camera) and are able to view 12 sec videos without it. I tried the blink cameras and i liked the wyze much better. It also has night vision if that’s something you need too. I have one in the coop and one in the run!
Awesome, thanks! It is pretty cheap, I'm surprised! Battery life pretty decent? I was looking into the solar powered ones and did look at the Blink one, but I am glad to hear the Wyze is better in your opinion! I hate not having eyes on my babies all the time :D And want some silly videos just like yours :D

Awesome, thanks! It is pretty cheap, I'm surprised! Battery life pretty decent? I was looking into the solar powered ones and did look at the Blink one, but I am glad to hear the Wyze is better in your opinion! I hate not having eyes on my babies all the time :D And want some silly videos just like yours :D
They plug in to an outlet, i forgot to mention that. My boyfriend ran an extension cord from an outside socket to the coop and we plug it in that way! I got one to keep an eye on the chick while we integrated her but we ended up just keeping it in there to keep an eye on them!

They plug in to an outlet, i forgot to mention that. My boyfriend ran an extension cord from an outside socket to the coop and we plug it in that way! I got one to keep an eye on the chick while we integrated her but we ended up just keeping it in there to keep an eye on them!
Okay cool. There is a Wyze that is wireless and a bit pricier, but I would need the wireless version because the dog would chew up the cords across the yard haha. I'm putting it on my Christmas list :D

Back
Top Bottom