Momma rabbit stop feeding bunnies

They are lionheads/Californian
image.jpg

One thing you might try. There used to be a product called Foal Lac or something. I don't know if it is still available. It was for orphan foals and it was essentially pelleted milk. You could also mix powdered milk with the pellets. Personally, I think if they are hopping around, eating, and active they are all right. Now if they look gaunt, are huddled up in a corner, that is a different story but from what you posted that is not the case here.

One thing you might try. There used to be a product called Foal Lac or something. I don't know if it is still available. It was for orphan foals and it was essentially pelleted milk. You could also mix powdered milk with the pellets. Personally, I think if they are hopping around, eating, and active they are all right. Now if they look gaunt, are huddled up in a corner, that is a different story but from what you posted that is not the case here.
thank you I am going to get some power milk and mixing it in with their pellets i Think bottle feeding them probably won’t work since they where used to their mom milk

Thank you I found it they still make it it’s kinda expensive
BA7F9E85-E3B9-45B9-8653-78CD0788A412.png

Back
Top Bottom