Montana

I just posted a message that pertains to Montana. It's about the Parti Girls project. If you want in, please see that post. Time is of the essense. Feel free to PM me after you read and look at photos in this post: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...efunct-chanties-buckeyes-nhs-ss-wyandotte-etc

Parti Girls

Thanks!

Update: I only have one Parti Girls pullet/hen left, one that may be a male or female ... not sure, and a number of cockerals, which it looks like I have found a home for. So that's good news.
smile.png

Last edited:
I just posted a message that pertains to Montana.  It's about the Parti Girls project.  If you want in, please see that post.  Time is of the essense.  I'm in the Huntley Project area (right near Billings). Feel free to PM me after you read and look at photos in this post:  https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...efunct-chanties-buckeyes-nhs-ss-wyandotte-etc 

Parti Girls

Thanks!

wow, you have really put a lot of work into this project... I'm not into breeding, but I'm sure there are some people out there that would love to have some of these beautiful birds....

Karla, we got all the plywood up on the run today... we're going to roof all of it....Joe is going to make a walk way along side of it so I can get out there even jn the winter.... yes, we were thinking that it would Keep the hen house warmer in the winter...they are so funny and so much fun to watch...... I took the fence out today that was keeping the younger ones away from the older 4..... they all came out today and seemed to get along well.... tomorrow we are going to start putting up the hardware cloth... I called Bridger Steel and got an estimate for the metal foof, they are cheaper than Omega Depot.... can you believe that? So I'm going to order it tomorrow... I ordered the automatic door opener and it will be here on Thursday... it's coming together finally... ugh!
I'm so sorry about the baby... tell me again what kind of babies you were trying to hatch?
i can not wait to see the finished project ! I love me some mixes but truly love easter eggers ,they are awesome layers !

Back
Top Bottom