Montana

Pics
Quote:
It is not missing us this morning....it is a blizzard this morning.

I am glad it is my Friday....I hate working out in this stuff.....
roll.png

It is blowing and snowing so hard here, they shut our site down. Some of the road are closed due to crashes and 0 visibility.

OH WELL....today was my Friday.....YEAH...3 day weekend!!!!
wee.gif

No she's not on BYC.

Snowing here again.
Dang warm weather woke up the virus bugs. I got a nasty head cold right now.

Hi all, it was snowing and blowing so hard Thurs. morning up here on the Bulls, that I went in the ditch. Couldn't see the road. It was still dark, and I had a good 5mile walk back home, so I just stayed in the car hoping that someone would come along and pull me out. I was lucky, the guy down the road from me came along after about an hour. Then when I got to Billings, they hadn't even gotten any snow. Now the cold has set back in up here. Where's spring.

No idea yet where spring is, been talk up this way about shooting a ground hog for being a liar.
lau.gif
wink.png

Glad you are ok Azriel. Never leave you vehicle when stranded, you have a better chance surviving then trying to walk.
FIL told me a story about a neighbor that lived about less then a 1/4 mile away he got lost walking to his place from where we are living now. FIL's Dad heard the guy yelling and he started yelling too. Guy got his bearings and made it home, but if he had not been heard it would not have been a good ending.

Hoping this cold leaves me as quickly as it came. Couldn't even use the computor yesterday.
feeling better this morning and DS called me to let me know my milk cow had had her calf.
A cute little heifer.
Old bitty kicked me off my milking stool 3 times this morning. Gotta dig out my milking machine.
My leg looks like I have an orange under the skin.
My "secret weapon" a stop kick stick is broke so I am trying to find another one. No luck yet.

Finally quit snowing here. Got around 4-6 inches.

Well I did it.
celebrate.gif

Called in my order to Cackle for 11 Golden Lace Wyandotte (10 pullets 1 roo) and 6 Dominique (5 pullets 1 roo). They are to ship them to arrive 3/30. Normal temps would be nice. Now to get their little home in the garage all set up (garage is heated).

Back
Top Bottom