Montgomery Wards Incubator

Beautiful vintage incubator! I have a similar one. Out of curiousity, I've been looking around trying to find out when approximately Montgomery Ward stopped making wooden ones.

Last edited:
just bought one that looks just like this one it is a model 20868 do you know anything about it does it have a fan, a lite can I find a manual and how do you operate it any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Did you ever find any manuals of any sort on your incubator? I'm now searching for a manual for model 20864
I actually have an owner's manual for 20868, I don't know how similar they are to your incubator? but I'd be happy to make copies and send them to you.

Hello, I just purchased a beautiful Montgomery Ward incubator model #20868 at a yard sale. I've been searching for info and found your post. Is there anyway I could get a copy of your manual? I would be more than happy to pay. Thank you in advance, Lori

I actually have an owner's manual for 20868, I don't know how similar they are to your incubator? but I'd be happy to make copies and send them to you.
Hi I just bought a Montgomery war incubator model 20868. Would you be willing to send me a copy might take years for you get this post but if you could Email me [email protected] I would be willing to purchase A copy of the manual from you

Thank you Emily

Hello, I just purchased a beautiful Montgomery Ward incubator model #20868 at a yard sale. I've been searching for info and found your post. Is there anyway I could get a copy of your manual? I would be more than happy to pay. Thank you in advance, Lori

I was wondering if you ever get a copy of the manual for your Incubator. I just purchased a model 20868 and I’m looking for a copy myself. If you do I would be willing to pay. Can you contact me [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom