Month old baby chick suddenly swallowed something unable to eat or drinkm

Saaniya

Crowing
Aug 31, 2017
2,388
7,315
482
New Delhi India
Hello guys want to share something that I figured out as I visited my vet Friend after the incident because I was unsure about the things happened with my beloved moomoo ..

She told me that Moomoo get chocked accidentally either on fabric , or something else his box probably cardboard ..

His windpipe was partially blocked and get blocked more as we try to dislodged with the food items and oils
I wanted to share this because it will help any otjer who is in same emergancy and looking for help 😞
 

tripletfeb

Crowing
Jun 9, 2018
1,344
4,752
346
The little farm, northern Ohio
Thank you for the update! I'm sure it will help someone. I just wanted you to know, that last year, I had the same thing almost happen to me. The only difference is my chicken was two years old! I fed her some grapes and one piece was too big and she started choking. I was able to pull the whole grape out of her throat and she was fine. But just know, that it can happen to anyone. I'm sorry that your little chicken died. I hope you won't be using the sweater anymore as bedding. Good luck in the future!
 

Saaniya

Crowing
Aug 31, 2017
2,388
7,315
482
New Delhi India
Thank you for the update! I'm sure it will help someone. I just wanted you to know, that last year, I had the same thing almost happen to me. The only difference is my chicken was two years old! I fed her some grapes and one piece was too big and she started choking. I was able to pull the whole grape out of her throat and she was fine. But just know, that it can happen to anyone. I'm sorry that your little chicken died. I hope you won't be using the sweater anymore as bedding. Good luck in the future!


Oh I'm so sorry yes I will never use sweater I am.just very much in regrets:( ..but I have faith he will come back to me someday for sure 🐥
 

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom