Monthly Didn't come, blood test results in... Negitive for pregnancy.

Quote:
hugs.gif
thanks for this yep deffinatly hoping I am but I have a feeling im not just because I want to be ya know
wink.png
I even wondered if this is a "false Pregnancy"
gig.gif

as for hubby well that was 3 months when he was off work and he's been back to work now for probably a month now? I forget lol either way I really wasnt stressed at all he was the money from unemployment kept us afloat and we were fishing the whole time what's better!
gig.gif
And with family things have actually been really well here that's why I really don't see any issues of stress but im sure that they'll find out im not preg and be like "oh its probably just stress"
roll.png
LOL

This has happened to me too, being late but negative on the tests. It's really frustrating, I completely understand. For me as each day passed, I changed my mind a million times about what I wanted, and at the end, right when I thought for sure I was pregnant because I was 3 weeks late, I was so happy that it was soooo disapointing when flow came.

I guess just try not to count on either way. I hope the best for you and hope everything is ok with your health

Idk, but I don't think stress is a fast acting thing, at least not all the time. It could be the reason, but idk. I really hope you are, don't they do blood tests at the hospital?? I would be on pins and needles, waiting to go to the doctor!! But with me, it was very frustrating. I knew I was pregnant, and kept getting negative results (with my 1st). But the doc later said my HCG levels were very low, even late in my pregnancy, so that's probably why mine did that. Of course, with my other 2 the first test was positive, but I didn't even suspect it till I was at least 3 months.
big_smile.png
I didn't even think I was with my 3rd, I was just getting retested so I could get back on the pill! Turned out that I was about 11 weeks
roll.png
Keep us updated, not like you wouldn't have regardless. But it could just be like a compounding of all things that have been going on lately
idunno.gif

Quote:
you could deffiantly be right yeah i thikn i can get it done at the hospital but i've been wondering daily (and nightly tossing and turning lol) about ths so waiting tomorrow for friday doesn't bother me at all. Ofcourse I iwll update so no worries there (not that you were, you know im a yammer mouth
lau.gif
).

Last edited:
Quote:
thank you
hugs.gif
Im trying very hard to not think im pregnant (I dont htink i am) but when I think about the possibitly of being i get excited and have to stop myself lol. Every neg. test i've taken makes me bummed so the blood test wont be any diff. once i hear it from the doctors mouth i'll take what he says as truth and then stop wondering
tongue.png

I knew I was PG with all of mine due to changes in "my upper half". Swelling and tenderness even before I was late.
Also, I never had morning sickness. I set my mind to it and it was never a problem. I hate being sick. LOL. I loved being PG. Wish I could do it again and again.
Good luck....I hope you are. This is a great time to start a pregnancy. You'll deliver in winter. I hear it's miserable being at end during summer.

Quote:
lol i've heard that too!

"upper half" aha ha! I omitted that part from my original post becuase I wasnt sure how to put it without sounding too none BYC for here so I just didn't mention it. 2 weekends ago for three days straight my upper half HURT like MAD never had that before... then it went away. my only issue is...if i was wouldnt they STILL hurt like mad? LOL

Ok my turn to share! Lol. Well it is possible you are pregnant, but you just aren't far enough along for the stick test to pick it up (hear me out). You may not have concieved at the "normal" time, you may have concieved closer to when your period was due, and because of that there wouldn't be enough hormone for the pee-on-a-stick test to pick up.

I mention this because I am pregnant with my second child, and guess what? I got pregnant 5 days before my period was due (confirmed by an ultrasound), so the pee test kept showing up negative until I was about 2 or so weeks late.

When you pee on the the test, make sure it is the FIRST morning urine, that will contain the highest amount of the horomone.

I wish you luck!!
hugs.gif

Breast tissue will grow in spurts (and streach marks) so unusual pain there could be the beginning of changes, however, in the last 6 months I know get a tingle the day before my cycle starts. That fast change can be hormonal.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom