Monthly Didn't come, blood test results in... Negitive for pregnancy.

I'm hoping and praying for the best possible answer for you
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

However, a similar thing happened to me once, years ago...I had pains, monthly was late, negative pee tests, etc. (I was secretly hoping I was pregnant
wink.png
) I went to the doc and was tested for pregnancy and had an ultrasound to make sure it wasn't ectopic...it turned out to be an ovarian cyst, and it ruptured. I don't want to be a "downer", but just want you to be prepared for the possibilities. The doc couldn't do anything about the cyst, just gave me pain meds.

But again...I hope yours turns out different than mine
fl.gif
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

Quote:
I do have a facebook (but only signed up to it and havent used it
tongue.png
so no worries here)!
smile.png

I hope for the both of us for sure
fl.gif
hugs.gif

I'm not going tomorrow to be tested, for three reasons, 1 we gotta go tire shopping tomorrow and I promised hubby we'd go to a smash up derby
lau.gif
annyywhooooo, oh and the fact that my mom is pretty sure they won't be able to take me that quick sinc ei want to get examined too (just to cover everything since even blood tests arent always accurate) soo next friday (not tomorrow) it is! I hate waiting but im thikning that maybe waiting....If i AM pregnant, will mean better hormone levels by then
tongue.png
fl.gif

Quote:
that's the thing we haven't been. Hubby didn't want a baby yet (but now that he feels i am....he says he has to deal with it and will be happy for us which is perfecto)! If I'm not, I'm going to talk to him about trying (but i also have to talk to my mom haha.... we live/rent from them right now). As with having possible endo, I'd perfer trying to get pregnant as soon as possible. I am 25 on saturday after all, I always planned to be a mom for the first time at 24......but what's kinda funny is if i AM pregnant, I will have sorta been a mom at 24 (since im 24 now
tongue.png
lau.gif
). Hubby will probably say no about trying if im not because hes so worried about money but I want to! GR! LOL! This was all an "accident" (i dont like calling it an accident since only one of us wasnt hoping i'd just show up pregnant one day lol)! See and that 36 thing about IVF really makes em want to hurry and try because before i know it I will be 30 im half way there. LOL

Quote:
I wondered about that too but i've had ultrasounds before for other things and the only issue they found was they couldnt find my left ovary (but i was assured it was there?
lau.gif
). Ofocurse I could have just reciently got cycsts so that's a possibility too.

Quote:
lol yeah tha's what my mom was telling me too
lau.gif
hubby doesnt want to buy the dollar tests though he has a phobia they wont work as well yet these expensive ones say neg so if I am i'd say they suck
lau.gif

Go to the doctor (TODAY) and get a blood test. When I was pregnant, the urine tests never worked for me. The blood tests at the doctor did right away. It's an easy test at the doctor, almost as quick as the urine test.
Just for fun, when I was 4 months along I tried the urine stick test thingy again and it still showed negative, LOLOLOL. They don't work for me...
It's better to know sooner than later. They can work you in for the quick test, you don't even need to see the doctor, the nurses just take blood and let ya know
smile.png

GOOD LUCK!!!
christina

Is this something that can be done at a "walk-in" clinic? That way you wouldn't have to wait for your own doctor.... just a thought.
hugs.gif

Quote:
oh no problem hun im looking at all possibilities just that it would be nice if hte issue is pregnancy
tongue.png
however if this pain is cyst pain it's not bad at all i wouldnt even need pain meds for it atleast not yet which is good!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom