MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Well I got a dog out of the deal, two vendors and no body else- all lonely

Glad you got a dog... Post a pic
big_smile.png

My air conditioner broke last night..... so Dh spent today trying to get us some cool air...

I went last month but it is a 2 hr drive from my place (one way). I just can't afford to drive over any more.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/661881/fl-bent-creek-swap-dog-who-adopted-us

Turns out there -were- at least three of these puppies, one of them is in Mandarin adoption and the other in Clay county by the names of Bruce and Cece - interestingly enough instead of 'bully mix' like Amber and Bruce, CeCe got 'Shepard mix' ... all found within three or four days and withing 5 miles of each other, Cece had wood in her stomach and nothing else, found in distress- Bruce is HW positive...with 225 dollars pledged for treatment.

Anyone been over to the Bent Creek Feed store swap recently. I do miss going over there but just can't afford the gas bill with a 4 hour drive there and back.

Anyone been over to the Bent Creek Feed store swap recently. I do miss going over there but just can't afford the gas bill with a 4 hour drive there and back.
We drove by there on Sunday - it was a packed house! You may want to PM the regulars. I don't know anyone well enough to ask. It had been sparse in months before April, 2013, though.

Hey Lady, Yes It has been building up again, lots of different faces from when you used to come but more diversity, fresh baked breads, jams, jellies, fruit, candy, soaps and plants are common there now as well as the bunnies, chickens, goats and assorted ornamental fowl... even some puppies and kittens last month lol!

Back
Top Bottom