MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

I'm loaded up and ready to roll.
wind14.gif

The weather is supposed to be good, so I'm looking forward to seeing all you you there!

Shared acres, Christy, please bring 2 of the Cochin Roosters for my friend to see. She needs a roo asap.

Last edited:
Kelly it picked up aftyer you left we sold quite a few Then surprise surprise I won one of the raffles Got a free bag of chick starter pellets Then when we got home DH got a message fhe won the incubator so I guess it turned out to be a great day after all See everyone next week in Jax. Micki

I'll be there about 10, after church. I'm probably bringing one white silky roo. He's a beauty but one roo too many for my flock. He's been a pet so he'll have to go to a special home that will take good care of him. He will make someone some beautiful babies. Hope to see lots of people there!

We will be there with lots of chicks. I have some that will be 2 weeks and some that will be 6-7 weeks. I will also be bringing some duck eggs for KDcrews (see I didnt forget to mention it Kelly) have a couple of roosters as well 1 buff orpington and 2 cochins, 1 red 1 white. Just a thought its getting hotter now make sure you have water in their cages at the last swap I saw alot of vendors without even a small container for water and it was hot. see everyone there Micki

Back
Top Bottom