MOODENE LOL Lookie at your saddles

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
Well as much as I love your saddles...my girls are just not impressed at all...they have been giving me the stink eye BIG TIME! So much so that I will not go in the coop alone after dark...they re plotting and I know it.
gig.gif

You will remember Faith in hers

Faith3.jpg

And Farrah

Farrah.jpg

Well now here are the newest victims of my clothing torture...

Goldie...ummm she actually pecked me after it was on

Goldie2.jpg

Minerva screamed bloody murder at me and then dissed me completely

Minerva2.jpg

Those were my two worst girls...their backs are bald and Minerva had a little sunburn and neither of them even have a tail feather. I have since trimmed my roo's nails but they are his favorites.
sad.png

And my talker...the red cochin Ruby. She is in Luna's (standard wide long) she was too fat for a standard so I will be ordering a really huge one for Luna because Luna is almost double the size of Ruby
gig.gif

Ruby2.jpg

Ruby.jpg

so while you make wonderful saddles and I love them, the girls are demanding cash or their eggs back! I told them I would tell you.
lau.gif

Thanks Moodene, I cannot wait to get the other 10 and torture more girls. hahahahaha I will measure big butt Luna this weekend to make a special size for her.

Last edited:
lau.gif
oh boy you are cruel...........
lol.png
maybe the Roo should wear one instead.... then the girls have no need to ask each other if their butts look big in their saddles, or does this colour really go with my feathers.... yeah make the Roo suffer a bit.....
lol.png

Quote:
EC, even though I'm a male and always on the roos side
hmm.png
, the thought did
cross my mind that she should make something for a roo. Just don't ask me
to help put it on him.
wink.png

With those looks, you might consider locking your doors.

My only complaint about Moodene when I ordered some from her was her costs. I was embarrassed to pay such a small amount and no shipping charges for what (even to a guy who couldn't sew a button on) was obviously top quality work. She has to be doing it for the love of chickens everywhere.

Last edited:
Quote:
EC, even though I'm a male and always on the roos side
hmm.png
, the thought did
cross my mind that she should make something for a roo. Just don't ask me
to help put it on him.
wink.png

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Same here. My DH was telling me I should have just sent her more money...I told him if I did she would send more saddles! They are made so dang well.

Back
Top Bottom