Moodenes chicken saddles

momto4

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 9, 2009
HI everyone!! Does anyone know if Nadine is sick or out of town? I have sent several messages to her about the chicken saddles I ordered from her and she hasn't responded. I was not scammed was I ???? I already sent her money through Pay Pal and it says she has received. it. I cant find the thread that describes what she sells, prices, etc. It said it was no longer available. I know she hurt her foot, so I thought maybe that had something to do with her not sending me the saddles or responding to my messages. Can someone help me? I know things happen and keep people from being able to answer their messages, I just need to make sure I wasn't scammed!! Thanks!

Hi,

I wondered the same thing so I emailed the moderators. Got a message back saying that the thread is being investigated and would be available when they were done. Not sure what happened. I sent her several emails also and never got a reply. I did order saddles from her and did get my order. Wish I had better news for you. I would also like to know what has happened to her. Her saddles are great.

Karen

I googled for a pattern, since I never received a response either. They are very simple to make. Just an idea I thought I would pass on. Doesn't get your money back though. Good Luck

i have personally met nadine she is a really nice lady i know her dog caused her to injur her foot i will prolly head over there again this weekend she seems to have dissapeared form all forums i personally saw her making saddles and have talked to many satisfied customers

Hi all, I know her from her being an egg customer of mine and she is a nice lady. SHe also was supposed to get back to me several months ago about making saddles for me too and seemed to drop off the face of the earth. Hope she is OK. Best wishes to Nadine!

i got saddles from her....they are very nice expect for the fact that i cannot figure out how to work them lol....but she is super nice and does exist and does make saddles lol

i also ordered alot of them and paid through pay pal a long time ago....and still nothing...
hmm.png

Last edited:
Gosh I hope she's okay.... She contacted me last week about another order of 24 saddles that I needed. I have received GREAT saddles from her a few months ago.
fl.gif
fl.gif
That she's okay!!!
<<sending good vibes>>>

I got my saddles but haven't heard back from any emails that I have sent. Best wishes, she was a joy to work with and the saddles work great.

I got my saddles but haven't heard back from any emails that I have sent. Best wishes, she was a joy to work with and the saddles work great.

Back
Top Bottom