Moony's new dog 🐕 intro and name suggestions thread.

Sorry I wasn't getting notifications.
Love how I don't get them for my own threads but I get them for a thread that a posted in once 2 years ago.

Still have the dog and I've still been calling him Sheep.
And he's finally screwing up. My little dog Nova is mostly an outside dog. She loves charging muscovies and making them fly. She never messed with the chickens.
I'm guessing since I've been leaving Sheep out with her unsupervised for longer periods that he's decided it's also a fun game but twice now I've found feathers and then a tailess rooster.
Someone is gonna have to learn the no touch rule.
Yeah, same. Well, not two years I haven't been on here that long yet!

Can't blame poor Sheepish Dog for that, Nova must be proud of her protegé though!

What happened to the surprise pup?

Yeah, same. Well, not two years I haven't been on here that long yet!

Can't blame poor Sheepish Dog for that, Nova must be proud of her protegé though!

What happened to the surprise pup?
Still have the puppy too. Spots doesn't go out unsupervised yet. He is a puppy so not quite up to the others type of play yet.
Sheep is a smart dog so I can't quite say he's been tricked but Nova has a terrier attitude so I'm sure he's figured out he'd better play along to get along.
He's bigger, stronger and faster so ya I'm sure Nova is taking advantage of that for her own gain. It's just play at this point but I need to straighten them out before it gets too fun for them.
D@mn dogs

I do really like the name Sheep for this dog. Although he doesn't sound like he acts like a sheep. :lau :lau:th
I think Nova has found a way to throw poor Sheep under the bus, and take the focus off of herself. :eek::gig
Please keep us up dated on how Sheep and Nova are doing. This is going to be interesting.
She's definitely throwing him under the bus. I can't say they're like Pinky and the Brain because he's smart but I think he's eager to please.
Surely a female wouldn't take advantage of that though, right?

Conflicting answers already?
Ludacris GIF by The Roku Channel

Still have the puppy too. Spots doesn't go out unsupervised yet. He is a puppy so not quite up to the others type of play yet.
Sheep is a smart dog so I can't quite say he's been tricked but Nova has a terrier attitude so I'm sure he's figured out he'd better play along to get along.
He's bigger, stronger and faster so ya I'm sure Nova is taking advantage of that for her own gain. It's just play at this point but I need to straighten them out before it gets too fun for them.
D@mn dogs
Does your boy have a favorite or one dog who prefers him?

Back
Top Bottom