Mopars/AMC....muscle car people and any others too!

Quote:
Fast is addicting. My head no longer bonks off the headrest, every time I get on it. Used to be, when I'd hit the [+] button on the cruise control, to increase speed 1 MPH, it'd bounce your melon off the back of the seat.

On the freeway.

My car now chirps 4th gear, on 11.5 inch wide racing tires
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
I haven't had a ticket in almost 20 years. 5 more months to go to hit 20!!!

Quote:
Fast is addicting. My head no longer bonks off the headrest, every time I get on it. Used to be, when I'd hit the [+] button on the cruise control, to increase speed 1 MPH, it'd bounce your melon off the back of the seat.

On the freeway.

My car now chirps 4th gear, on 11.5 inch wide racing tires
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
I haven't had a ticket in almost 20 years. 5 more months to go to hit 20!!!

lol.png
I had a sleeper 1967 Cougar, black lacquer paint, black interior, black vinyl roof, wire spoke mags, beautiful car. I had my Brother help me rebuild the 289 into a scarey powerful racing engine. What were we thinking?
lol.png

The Cam didn't kick in until you were doing 60 and you could hear it winding up then it was off like a rocket! G-forces came into play.

My Brother's 69 R/T had a sicker on the dash warning you not to open the windows at high speeds or the back window might blow out.
Those were the good old days........
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
All nice cars....I am sure you will some day

Sillychicken, are you going to the woodward cruise this year?

I've always wanted to...I've got a friend that drives in it every year.... but have never made it. I try to avoid stuff, that make me want the things I want, more! LOL! Besides, the drool wouldn't be very pretty!

Current stable:

75 LeSabre
78 Rabbit
81 Rabbit
97 Ranger
99 Sonoma

I will get pics up later. The GMC is prerunner style lifted 2wd, the Ranger my 4wd workhorse, my Rabbits, a failed project *I have no shop to give them proper care, and my LeSabre, is the Super Hoopty, eventually getting a big block 455, or a weird diesel swap just for fun. But I have owned several cars...24 to date. I love cars, all kinds of cars, the weirder the better, the rarer, the more fun. I am a diesel mechanic by trade, and I build ambulances for a living, I live eat and breathe this stuff

Back
Top Bottom